No event found!
Special note about class sign-ups:
- If you ask to be put on the list for a class, your name will go on the Interest/waitlist first.
- Your spot is confirmed once payment for the class is received.
- If you wait to pay, you will only be confirmed a spot if there is one available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Class Registration/Cancellation Policy
- As seating is limited and the Instructor requires time to prepare, for all classes, pre-registration is required.
- All class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- You may register in person (this is our preferred method – Visa, MasterCard, cash or Debit Tap), or by phone ONLY when unable to stop by the studio (778-533-4290) using Visa or MasterCard.
- Children 12-15 years old may attend any class, provided their fee is paid and they are accompanied by an adult taking the class.
- Class fees are non-refundable (see refund policy below).
- Ages 16 and over may attend any class as an adult.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if less than 4 participants are registered. A full refund or credit towards another class will be given if WE have to cancel a class.
Class Refund Policy:
- With 5 days notice, you will be issued a store credit in the event you need to cancel.
- No credit will be issued with less than 5 days notice due to teacher class/product preparation time for class; however, you may still pick up your class kit anytime after the class date. Class instructions are not always available, but pictures of the class project are generally available.
- A full refund or credit towards another class will be given if WE have to cancel a class.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.