Creative Weekend Retreat – October
Thursday, October 15th, – Sunday, October 18th, 2020
3 NIGHTS, 4 DAYS
Check-In on Thursday at 3pm!*
Check-Out on Sunday at 2 pm!* (11 am out of your rooms)
*Please note that I do have to confirm that they will be allowing us to continue with these times….they might change slightly as these were originally extended times for us from their usual.
Our retreat is open to all kinds of crafters eg. papercrafting, mixed media, sewing, knitting, quilting and more…I’m so glad you decided to join us!
There are so many reasons why attending our retreat is beneficial:
- a weekend+ away from the everyday distractions
- a weekend+ away to do what you love (crafting of any kind!)
- to be with a group of people who enjoy crafting just as much as you
- 4 days free from dishes and cleaning
- see what others are doing and sharing ideas
- surrounded by nature
- Tranquil Water view
- the reasons are endless….
But the best part is that we have fun!
If you have any questions, you can always feel free to contact me at
OR Phone/text: 778-533-4290
*Registration is only confirmed once your $95 non-refundable deposit is paid.
- Welcome gift
- Prizes throughout the weekend
(NOTE: We have the most AMAZING sponsorship for our November retreat! Crafter’s Companion, Graphic 45, Scrapbook Adhesives, Heartfelt Creations, Spellbinders, My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park, P13 -a company out of Poland, as well as one of my Canadian distributors topped up prizes too……as well as some surprises from me!). Sponsorship is very much appreciated from our Manufacturers & Distributors and they have blown me away! Because of the support we received with this retreat, we will be giving away *up to $2000 in prizes! *may fluctuate depending on number of attendees…but it will be GOOD!)
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Accommodations are dormitory-style. You will need to bring your own bedding with you (ie: blankets/pillow, facecloth, towel). If you are registering with friends, please let me know who they are. I will make sure to put your group together in accommodations/crops space. If not registering with a group, please note that you more than likely will be sharing a room with others.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday Breakfast will be available to you when you decide to get up. We will have bread, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice/tea/coffee, muffins/bagels, condiments for your bread/bagels for you to choose from. This allows you to sleep in if you wish. The breakfast items will be available in the main crop space in the mini kitchenette area.
- 3 Lunches catered by Camp Pringle (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- 3 Dinners catered by Camp Pringle (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
A Non-Refundable (and non-transferable) Deposit of $95.00 will be payable to reserve your spot.
The Payment Plan below is based on your deposit of $95.00 PAID
July 15 = $100.00
August 15 = $100.00
September 15 = $100.00
Total = $395.00
(by registering, you understand and are in agreement with this cancellation policy)
2020 Cancellation dates:
FULL REFUND: if you cancel before September 15th***See updated date! (less the $95.00 non-refundable deposit). As the date has changed to an earlier date, the new cancellation date is Sept 4th
NO REFUND: September 15th (changed to Sept 4th as our retreat date is now earlier) or after unless we can fill your spot.
***PAYMENTS MUST be made in FULL by September 15th. Late payment fee of $5 per day will be added to camp fees not paid in full by September 15th.***
Please note: Payments to be made by cash, credit card, post-dated cheques (made payable to Stacey Rumsby), Debit or e-transfer.