Crafter’s Garage Sale day!

It’s Garage Sale time “Crafting-style!” at Scrapbook Essentials BC!

Sunday April 28th
noon-4pm

Clean out your scrap rooms . . . make space in your drawers & closets . . . find the top of your desks! Now’s the time to sell those embellishments you’ll never use, the paper that’s taking up space & tools you don’t need. Other craft-related items are welcome too!

Here are the details:

  • You won’t need to “man/woman” your items {You don’t even need to be there…but you’ll want to be there for shopping purposes!}
  • Scrapbook Essentials BC takes care of all the monetary transactions for you. Sell your items & earn Scrapbook Essentials BC store credit equal to the amount you sell.
  • Please label all of items clearly with your initials and the price that you want.   (ie: SLR $2.00). PLEASE use a label that won’t fall off. If a price tag falls off an item, that item will automatically go into the donation bin.
  • Price items to sell: Scrapbook Essentials BC will not barter for you!
  • All small items should be bagged but still visible (ie: ziplock bag)
  • No item shall be priced below 25 cents. Only price items in 25 cent increments.
  • Packaging a series of items together especially if small is OK. (ie: patterned papers, glitter jars, pens, coordinating stamps, etc)

Drop off starts on Wednesday April 24th and please have them to us no later than 2pm on Saturday April 27th. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Scrapbook Essentials BC can not be held responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or any other unforeseen occurrence to your items. All items not picked up 1 week after the sale will be donated to charity.
This is the perfect opportunity to make space in your scrap and craft rooms & earn credit toward products/classes with Scrapbook Essentials BC or receive cash!

Come in & shop this one-of-the-kind sale

Sunday, April 28th from noon-4pm
& stretch those scrapbooking/cardmaking/crafting dollars!

OPTIONS:

________ #1:  Credit:  Total proceeds of sales will be taken in the form of credit towards products/classes. (COUPON will be issued)

_________#2:  Cash Split:  I agree to receive 75% of the total of sales of my products in cash.  The remaining 25% is retained by Stacey Rumsby.

Date

Apr 28 2024

Time

12:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Location

103-847 Goldstream Ave
Victoria, BC
Category
Creative Opportunities