Stamperia Spring Botanic
Stamperia’s Spring Botanic – Notecards
A Virtual class that’s quicker then it looks!
If you would like a spot in this virtual class, please let me know ASAP. Once these kits are sold, they will be sold out. There are only a specific number of kits and no more can be ordered.
Date: Sunday, May 23rd
Time: 1pm PST start time
Cost: $28 plus GST
RSVP: 778-533-4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxurious cards for sending a note to say hello, miss you, thank you or even happy birthday. Lots of small embellishments add to the vintage feel of these cards, and there is enough paper left over to make more!
Included in this kit are the following:
- 3 12×12 sheets of drool worthy gorgeous paper that you will find difficult to cut into
- 4 sheets of coordinating cardstock
- Card bases and envelope measurements
- Package of doodads to embellish with
- instructions emailed to you prior to the class, so you can refer to them while we do the Virtual class. Or use the written instructions to complete the kit on your own.
Supplies to have on hand to complete the 4 notecards:
*paper trimmer & scissors
*adhesive of choice (ATG, tape runner, Art Glitter Glue, or similar)
*Liquid Glass (or similar strong clear drying adhesive)
*foam dimensionals and thin cardboard
*brown inks (I used Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo & Tea Dye)
*sponges for each ink colour
*Crop-A-Dile or eyelet setting tools
*Scoreboard/score tool (to create a score/fold line)
*Pokey tool and foam mat
*long thin tweezers (optional)
Kits will be ready for pick up starting Saturday May 15th.